Monday, April 5, 2010

Do cast your burden on me - II


Everything is momentary, transient but the existence. So do not pursue for the assurance. Everything belongs to spiritualism or materialism is subject to or liable to the inflow and outflow of the heart you prepare for. Every guarantee itself reminds of conceided voice. The loving Himalayas under its valleys lies the tree of love. Blossoms, blooms the fruit of untouched feelings deep seated into the deepest of the caves of Himalayan valleys existing for times immemorial. The petals of inside love ever cherished existing or would be existing always around the Himalayan valleys, seating nearest to the Himalayan Yogis-saints. Do stress on the heart of yours to the fullest up to the reach of Himalayan hermits so that you vibrate the vibes of the divinely presence of the Himalayan Yogis presented amidst the mortality of human evolution. Now is the time to pay heed to the realistic path instead of roaming, searching from on pillar to another of love and affection in pursuit of very compassion you have been carrying on to the life after life irrespective of either you trust or not. The showering of love ever cast on the heart from the earth, from the unknown and concealed place of the cosmos. The cosmos reminds you once of the truth you tempt for. And it would not be repeated itself. The blue mountains of the towering Himalayas seek to take you unselflessly into its laps of immortal heart. Come, come and come forth. This very place won’t be any more it calls you back to your own house owing to the disaster of evolution from the human beings misdeeds being argued from all the angles of lettered wisdom. Love never ceases, but lover.

1 comment:

  1. I love my Gurudeva, he is the first one who understand my feelings, now, because of him only i am enjoying my life in a better manner, because of his blessings only i am getting all those materialistic & spiritual touches ,what exactly my heart & soul wants.I have no words to explain him & his personality.
    Physically i am staying very far from my gurudeva, but not any single moment i am feeling that he is not with me, because he is always with me,thats the reason i can do any thing, any time because i know he is with me, his loving touch is with me.
    Now, i want to share one more thing with you all, whenever i am feeling something right or wrong,any good or bad news,or situation,people,places and like any thing, he is protecting me,giving me intuitions to do or do not,.his objects are any person,situations, or moment, and also he is sending his blessings & intuitions from dreams. I am always seeing him on my dream.& i am remembering those all moments forever. Jai Gurudev,Jai Sadgurudev,Jai Dada Gurudev.

    Warm Regards
    Sweta

    ReplyDelete