Tuesday, March 1, 2011

GURU MANTRA

GURU MANTRA : THE MOST POWERFUL SHIELD

After my cornmunion with Gurudev, Guru Mantra has played a vital role through out my life and in all my religious worships. I get up daily before dawn, take a bath and devote myself to Gurudev, worship him according to the Tantra techniques. I recite Guru Mantra silently at least upto five rosaries (Mala) daily. During these Sadhnas, I got an invitation from Sh. Hari Ram Chaudhari of Faizabad to participate in the Shamshan Sadhnas (religious rituals performed in cremation grounds) along with other 25 devotees from nearby towns. These Sadhnas were to commence from Ashtami of Krishan Paksha (eighth of the waning moon), and was participated by senior devotees of Gurudev like Dr. Shyamal Kumar Bannerjec. The venue of the Sadhna was to be the cremation grounds on the banks of Saryu river in Ayodhya, for which we used to set out every night after 10 p.m. On these occasions my temperature used to rise to unusual heights as we passed down the Saryu bridge and therefore I used to take dips in Saryu for more than 10 minutes before setting out for Sadhna. We had to perform Shamshan Jagran Prayog (The invocation of cremation grounds). We worshipped Gurudevji according to Aghor system of worship. All Tantra measures including a Raksha Chakra (self-defence) were applied before invoking Shamshan Jagran Mantra. I also started reciting the special Mantra. No sooner did I recite it twenty times, then I heard tumultous noise around me. I looked at my companions but they seemed to be ignorant of it.

Then I looked to my left and was aghast, to see gigantic figures coming out of the pyres and rising to sky-heights and shortening themselves the very next moment. Unbearable foul smell overtook the whole area. I remained terror-struck for about 5 minutes. I closed my eyes. The next moment I came to myself, prayed to Gurudev in self protection, and started reciting Guru Mantra. Suddenly all horrifying figures, their shouts and cries disappeared. I kept on reciting Guru Mantra which provided me eternal peace and heavenly bliss after these nerve breaking experiences in the Saryu cremation grounds.

- Apar Apaar Singh,Rurki,INDIA

 

No comments:

Post a Comment