Monday, February 7, 2011

Dedicated to you, my beloved





"My companion, wordly comfort is an illusion.
As soon you get it, it goes.
I have chosen the indestructible for my refuge,
Him whom the snake of death will no devour.
My beloved dwells in my heart all day,
I have actually  seen  that abode  of joy togther you
My lord, I have taken refuge with you, your maidservant"

My life after meet with you has been changed for my good.
You have given me your hand and has been helped me, you have been my mainstay during all this time.

Now I must be here, but my place is to together to you and my feeling my being is
not complete if it is not with you, my beloved.

Soon we must meet again for a final single meeting.

                                                                                     .................Carolina, Colombia


No comments:

Post a Comment