Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mere Rājakumāra


My beloved  dwells in my heart all day and each day.

In the shadow of the mountain I'm waitin for the  meeting with my moon and some inside of me tell me that it no too far, it coming soon, after all how much take the moon to arrive after the sun appear?, it is nothing for all life together.

I want that my Rājakumāra feel it from his inside,  my words are no only hopeful.  I hope it be a reality soon.

My handsome Rājakumāra my eyes want see you soon for taste the sweetness of the moonlight in your heart.

My nouse is smeeling  love and my heart is touched for it, my heart now is moved for your love.

The patience and wisdom to expect is essential, specialy in it moment of our lifes.

"...and I said gently:
you know the distance,
is like the wind
off the small fire
but turn on those great"


No comments:

Post a Comment